Mastercool 98061 Optical Vacuum Gauge
|Pressure Range||20,000 to 1 micron|
|Connection Type||1/4 F-FL adapter|
|Units||Micron, Torr, mTorr, mmHg, mBar, Pa|
|Sensor type||Thermocouple sensor|
in Clam Shell is equipped for the more accurate thermocouple technology usually used in portable tabletop devices. The Mastercool 98061 HVAC micron gauge allows self-calibration, includes a sensor that will never be harmed by tiny oil mists, and enables the user to configure a specific vacuum range with an indication of a light sensor.Applications:
HVAC, Air Conditioning, etc.
- Mastercool 98061 Digital Vacuum Gauge in Blow Molded Case
- Highly-accurate thermocouple technology is typically found in tabletop units
- Allows for self-calibration
- The sensor will not be damaged by small mists of oil
- Users may program a target vacuum range with a light sensor indicator
This product is regularly exported to USA, Poland, Italy, Dubai, UAE, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Nigeria, Kenya, Egypt, Australia, UK, France, Italy, Bangladesh, Thailand, Malaysia, Qatar, Singapore, Romania, Belgium, Russia, Brazil, Germany, Vietnam, etc.