Flameproof RTD Pt-100 Sensors
|Temperature Range||-50 to 250 deg C|
|Sensor Connection Wiring||3 Wire|
|Termination Type||Terminal Head Assembly|
|Process Connection Type||Adjustable Compression fitting|
|Probe Material||Stainless Steel|
- The Flameproof RTD Pt-100 Sensors are Stainless Steel 316 MOC sensors with Class A accuracy along with an Aluminium LM-6 Flameproof Thermocouple Head suitable for use in Gas Group Areas I, II, IIA & IIB & are certified by CIMFR, Dhanbad.
- Customized lengths & diameter of pipe are available for all temperature applications.
- Simplex 3 Wire & Duplex 6 Wire Sensors available
- Measuring range of the Flameproof RTD Pt-100 Sensor is from -50 to +300 Deg.C & customized temperature measuring ranges are also available.
- Head Mounted Temperature transmitters are also available for 4-20mA, 3 wire current analog output.
- Flameproof RTD Pt-100 Sensors have immense application in Pharmaceuticals, bulk drugs, petroleum & chemical industry & find extensive use
- This product is regularly exported to USA, Poland, Italy, Dubai, UAE, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Nigeria, Kenya, Egypt, Australia, UK, France, Italy, Bangladesh, Thailand, Malaysia, Qatar, Singapore, Romania, Belgium, Russia, Brazil, Germany, Vietnam, etc.
DIN Rail RTD Temperature Transmitter
|Current Output||4-20 mA|
ACE Instruments make 2 Wire Loop Temperature Transmitters to be fitted in Panel/ DIN Rail are industry standard devices used with RTD Pt-100 sensors for analog 4-20mA signal transfer over long distance using a pair of normal copper wires without EMI/RFI Interference over distance.
DIN rail temperature transmitter are used in instrumentation where in RTD Pt-100 sensor inputs need to be converted to current/voltage output signal to feed to PLC, HMI, SCADA etc. The DIN rail RTD temperature transmitter works on 24 VDC input power supply & has zero & span trimpots for fine tuning and field calibration.
The RTD temperature transmitters are regularly exported to Dubai, UAE, Qatar, United Kingdom, France, USA, Phillipines, Indonesia, Nepal, etc.