|Usage/Application||Indoor air quality monitoring, mushroom farms co2 level monitoring, hvac applications, offices, mall|
|Accuracy||+/- 50 PPM|
|Operating Range||0 to 40,000 PPM|
Carbon Dioxide CO2 indicator 20,000 PPM is a specialized CO2 transmitter for accurate CO2 measurement & analog 4-20mA output with RS 485 modbus communication from Ace Instruments & is designed for environment monitoring, indoor air quality monitoring and controlling in offices, hospitals, industrial, HVAC applications, mushroom farming, green houses and commercial buildings. The CO2 transmitter also has an analog 4-20mA or 0-10 VDC output & an optional RS 485 modbus communication , thus making it the go-to CO2 transmitter for all HVAC, IAQ , mushroom farms, green houses, building management systems, etc.
- High performance European sensors and circuits, ensure accurate measurement and temperature compensation
- Analog 4-20mA/ 0-10 VDC factory selectable Output
- Optionally available with RS 485 modbus communication for integration with BMS/EMS/SCADA
- 0 to 40,000 PPM CO2 transmitter range standard, also available 0 to 5000 PPM or 0 to 10,000 PPM as option
- Provision of display for transmitters upto 10,000PPM
- Good long term stability and reliability
- 15 Years sensor life
- Fast response
- High Ingress protection rating up to IP55
Carbon dioxide indicator 40,000 PPM with RS485 modbus communication can be used for applications including:
- Air monitoring of supply, exhaust and return air
- Air quality monitoring in offices, shopping complexes, multiplexes, manufacturing facilities, IT companies, mushroom farms, green houses, etc.
- Air monitoring in critical environment such as outside air
- Other applications of combustion measurement
- CO2 transmitter with industry leading accuracy & linearity
This product is regularly exported to USA, Poland, UAE, Dubai, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Nigeria, Kenya, Egypt, Australia, UK, France, Italy, Bangladesh, Vietnam, France, Canada,Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Romania, Belgium, Russia, Brazil, Germany, Uganda, etc.